To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- Creating Influencer-Targeted Content to Earn Links + Coverage – Whiteboard Friday
- Early Performance Results From Google’s Update To Close Variants
- Google Posts Now Live For All Google My Business Users
- Google Now Removing Medical Records From Its Search Results
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium