To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- Taykey Unveils Free Version Of Its Real-Time Audience Data Tool For Interest Targeting
- Facebook Will Penalize Fake Videos In Latest News Feed Algorithm Update
- Google Emails Warnings To Webmasters That Chrome Will Mark Http Pages With Forms As ‘Not Secure’
- The Perfect Blog Post Length and Publishing Frequency is B?!!$#÷x – Whiteboard Friday
- Quora Launches Retargeting For Advertisers