When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- SEMrush: On-Page Boot Camp: How To Use SEO Ideas
- ShareIQ Can Now Generate Ad-Targeting Segments Of Users Who Have Interacted With Brand Images
- 10 Tips For Choosing The Perfect Domain
- Here’s Why Your Social Media Audience Matters More Than You Think
- 6 Tips For Using Location Information To Boost Conversion