When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- Creating Influencer-Targeted Content to Earn Links + Coverage – Whiteboard Friday
- Early Performance Results From Google’s Update To Close Variants
- Google Posts Now Live For All Google My Business Users
- Google Now Removing Medical Records From Its Search Results
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium