When you think of blog posts, YouTube videos and other content that allows for a comment section, do you truly consider using it to earn benefits from? I’m sure there’s some of you who probably never considered it, but there are some very interesting and intentional ways that you can market yourself and your brand int he comments sections of sites. After all, there’s less competition in this area than ever before. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will detail what can be done to get you noticed in the comments, as well as the benefits you’ll get from high-quality contributions.
- You Might Be Working with a Bad Link Building Company If…
- Live Site Audit with Chris Countey and Bill McHale
- Google is Making Strides With Google My Business
- 10 Things that DO NOT (Directly) Affect Your Google Rankings – Whiteboard Friday
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000