When you think of blog posts, YouTube videos and other content that allows for a comment section, do you truly consider using it to earn benefits from? I’m sure there’s some of you who probably never considered it, but there are some very interesting and intentional ways that you can market yourself and your brand int he comments sections of sites. After all, there’s less competition in this area than ever before. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will detail what can be done to get you noticed in the comments, as well as the benefits you’ll get from high-quality contributions.
- Hacking Social Media Algorithms Is a Dangerous Game: Here’s Why
- YouTube To Sunset Video Editor & Photo Slideshows On September 20
- Here’s What Performance Advertisers Are Saying About Quora’s New Ad Platform
- After Windows 10 Bump & Yahoo Deal, Microsoft’s Search Revenue Growth Looks Stagnant
- How To Navigate The Somewhat Rocky Transition To Expanded Text Ads