When it comes to better indexation and rankings on search engines, when is a good time to do things like disallow search engines in your robots.txt file, use meta robots tags in a page header, or use nofollowing links? It takes some knowledge and experience to really know what to do in situations like this, and in this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin helps us all out by covering these tools and their appropriate use in four different situations that SEOs commonly find themselves facing.
- Hacking Social Media Algorithms Is a Dangerous Game: Here’s Why
- YouTube To Sunset Video Editor & Photo Slideshows On September 20
- Here’s What Performance Advertisers Are Saying About Quora’s New Ad Platform
- After Windows 10 Bump & Yahoo Deal, Microsoft’s Search Revenue Growth Looks Stagnant
- How To Navigate The Somewhat Rocky Transition To Expanded Text Ads