When you first look at it, local citations and local links almost seem unnecessary for non-local websites. But, if you take a closer look, there is a number of underlying benefits to gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everybody. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll watch as Rand Fishkin explains why all these sites should consider chasing local links and citations, suggesting a few different ways we can discover opportunities in your areas of focus.
- Here’s Why Your Social Media Audience Matters More Than You Think
- 6 Tips For Using Location Information To Boost Conversion
- Wonky Google Search Console Data Attributed To A Logging Issue Last Week
- Google Auto-Playing Video Previews In Search Results Carousel On Android
- Taykey Unveils Free Version Of Its Real-Time Audience Data Tool For Interest Targeting