When you first look at it, local citations and local links almost seem unnecessary for non-local websites. But, if you take a closer look, there is a number of underlying benefits to gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everybody. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll watch as Rand Fishkin explains why all these sites should consider chasing local links and citations, suggesting a few different ways we can discover opportunities in your areas of focus.
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium
- Snapchat’s Snap Map Plots Stories By Location But Not Ads (Yet)
- Survey: 43% Of Marketers Say 75% Of Their Content Isn’t Being Consumed
- Amazon’s Mew Prime Wardrobe Program Is Another Swing At Traditional Retailers
- Instagram Stories Daily Audience Hits 250M, Adds Live Story Replays