Whether it’s a business meeting or a social media timeline, we can waste a lot of time wading through things we’re really not interested in. In this episode of Here’s Why, noted social media expert Mark Traphagen explains why social media platforms keep monkeying with your timelines.
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000
- AdWords Editor Update Supports Shopping Showcase Ads
- Bing Ads Will Automatically Clean Up Legacy Content Network Ad Groups After Nov. 30
- Bing Says Links Are Still A Very Important Ranking Factor
- Report: Google To Debut ‘Home Mini’ Smart Speaker For $49 On October 4