One of the problems with long tail search is that it’s a very mysterious place and typically lacks the volume data that SEOs usually rely on to guide them. But the keyword phrases that are able to be uncovered are certainly worth a lot, and can help drive valuable traffic to your site. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin jumps into the deep end of core strategies that SEOs can use to make long tail keywords work for you.
- Facebook Will Block Advertisers From Changing Link Previews, But Hasn’t Yet
- Google Search Lets Readers Find E-Books At Their Local Libraries
- Google iOS App Now Makes Related Content Suggestions
- Facebook Ad Experiments Are a Marketer’s Gold Mine – Here’s Why
- Gab.ai Sues Google After Removal From Play Store For Hate-Speech Violations