Does Facebook’s latest News Feed change mean the end of visibility for brand Pages? In this week’s show, the folks at Marketing Land we talk about the continued shift towards “pay to play” for brands on Facebook. We also discuss a busy week for Amazon news, including the upcoming July 12 Prime Day sales event. And we talk about the fascinating direction that Pinterest is going with visual image recognition, Twitter’s new business tools and more.
- Facebook Will Block Advertisers From Changing Link Previews, But Hasn’t Yet
- Google Search Lets Readers Find E-Books At Their Local Libraries
- Google iOS App Now Makes Related Content Suggestions
- Facebook Ad Experiments Are a Marketer’s Gold Mine – Here’s Why
- Gab.ai Sues Google After Removal From Play Store For Hate-Speech Violations