It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- Taykey Unveils Free Version Of Its Real-Time Audience Data Tool For Interest Targeting
- Facebook Will Penalize Fake Videos In Latest News Feed Algorithm Update
- Google Emails Warnings To Webmasters That Chrome Will Mark Http Pages With Forms As ‘Not Secure’
- The Perfect Blog Post Length and Publishing Frequency is B?!!$#÷x – Whiteboard Friday
- Quora Launches Retargeting For Advertisers