It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- Creating Influencer-Targeted Content to Earn Links + Coverage – Whiteboard Friday
- Early Performance Results From Google’s Update To Close Variants
- Google Posts Now Live For All Google My Business Users
- Google Now Removing Medical Records From Its Search Results
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium