If optimizing your SEO for RankBrain, and you’re doing everything you can to get it done, don’t worry about. It can’t be done, at least, in the traditional sense. RankBrain, unlike the classic algorithms we know and love, is a query interpretation model. It’s different, and as such, it requires a different way of thinking. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes on the question of what RankBrain actually is and if SEOs should be optimizing for it.
- You Might Be Working with a Bad Link Building Company If…
- Live Site Audit with Chris Countey and Bill McHale
- Google is Making Strides With Google My Business
- 10 Things that DO NOT (Directly) Affect Your Google Rankings – Whiteboard Friday
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000