Is there anybody out there who feels that the tracking of keywords is truly dying? This conversation has been going around the SEO industry for a while now, and there are some good points going around for both sides. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses with us the biggest challenges keyword rank tracking is facing these days, and how we solve for them.
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000
- AdWords Editor Update Supports Shopping Showcase Ads
- Bing Ads Will Automatically Clean Up Legacy Content Network Ad Groups After Nov. 30
- Bing Says Links Are Still A Very Important Ranking Factor
- Report: Google To Debut ‘Home Mini’ Smart Speaker For $49 On October 4