At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- Facebook Copies Instagram’s Live Stories, Boomerangs With In-App Camera Update
- Labels Are Coming To Bing Ads & Bing Ads Editor
- Google Gives Allergy Sufferers A Heads-Up On Pollen Levels Via Mobile Search
- Oversimplifying SEO Is Dangerous: Here’s Why
- Report: ‘Asset Tracking’ Now A Primary Use Case For Indoor Location And Beacons