At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium
- Snapchat’s Snap Map Plots Stories By Location But Not Ads (Yet)
- Survey: 43% Of Marketers Say 75% Of Their Content Isn’t Being Consumed
- Amazon’s Mew Prime Wardrobe Program Is Another Swing At Traditional Retailers
- Instagram Stories Daily Audience Hits 250M, Adds Live Story Replays