Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- Walmart offering Voice Shopping Via Google Assistant And Home
- Google Announces AMP Speed And Viewability Enhancements For Ads
- Yandex Upgrades Search Algorithm To Better Understand User Searches
- SEMrush: On-Page Boot Camp: How To Use SEO Ideas
- ShareIQ Can Now Generate Ad-Targeting Segments Of Users Who Have Interacted With Brand Images