Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- EU Slaps Google With $2.7B Antitrust Fine For Favoring Its Own Content In Search Results
- Confirmed: Google Rolls Out Local Highlight Icons & Price Labels For Hotel Results
- Google Algorithm Update May Be Rolling Out Since June 25
- Facebook To Launch App For Video Creators Later This Year
- YouTube Tops 1.5 Billion Logged-In Viewers Every Month