It would be difficult to write a definitive book on link building, because the rules behind it aren’t always clear. Getting link building wrong can, at times, result in some frustrating consequences. But where’s the benefit of in following the rules if they aren’t always in black and white? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will address eight of the big link building myths seems to be making their rounds around the internet.
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000
- AdWords Editor Update Supports Shopping Showcase Ads
- Bing Ads Will Automatically Clean Up Legacy Content Network Ad Groups After Nov. 30
- Bing Says Links Are Still A Very Important Ranking Factor
- Report: Google To Debut ‘Home Mini’ Smart Speaker For $49 On October 4