Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- You Might Be Working with a Bad Link Building Company If…
- Live Site Audit with Chris Countey and Bill McHale
- Google is Making Strides With Google My Business
- 10 Things that DO NOT (Directly) Affect Your Google Rankings – Whiteboard Friday
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000