The SEO game is always changing, always evolving, and the industry, along with other aspects of online marketing, are much more integrated with each other than they were in the past. There are those that want to get the message out there that, even with effective modern SEO, you still need some technical expertise. Rand Fishkin just so happens to be one of those people. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will outline a list of technical elements that the modern SEO has to know to stay effective.
- Taykey Unveils Free Version Of Its Real-Time Audience Data Tool For Interest Targeting
- Facebook Will Penalize Fake Videos In Latest News Feed Algorithm Update
- Google Emails Warnings To Webmasters That Chrome Will Mark Http Pages With Forms As ‘Not Secure’
- The Perfect Blog Post Length and Publishing Frequency is B?!!$#÷x – Whiteboard Friday
- Quora Launches Retargeting For Advertisers