Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- Here’s Why Your Social Media Audience Matters More Than You Think
- 6 Tips For Using Location Information To Boost Conversion
- Wonky Google Search Console Data Attributed To A Logging Issue Last Week
- Google Auto-Playing Video Previews In Search Results Carousel On Android
- Taykey Unveils Free Version Of Its Real-Time Audience Data Tool For Interest Targeting