Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium
- Snapchat’s Snap Map Plots Stories By Location But Not Ads (Yet)
- Survey: 43% Of Marketers Say 75% Of Their Content Isn’t Being Consumed
- Amazon’s Mew Prime Wardrobe Program Is Another Swing At Traditional Retailers
- Instagram Stories Daily Audience Hits 250M, Adds Live Story Replays