Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000
- AdWords Editor Update Supports Shopping Showcase Ads
- Bing Ads Will Automatically Clean Up Legacy Content Network Ad Groups After Nov. 30
- Bing Says Links Are Still A Very Important Ranking Factor
- Report: Google To Debut ‘Home Mini’ Smart Speaker For $49 On October 4