If you’ve spent any time on social media platforms, such as Twitter or Facebook, you’ve undoubtedly come across contests being run by a variety of businesses.
These contests are a great way to promote your business, especially if it’s a business that you’re already a fan of. In that situation, you’re more likely to participate, which will help keep that business in mind.
The most important thing is using this type of brand promotion correctly. It’s completely possible to create what seems like a fun contest, but it could end up blowing up in your face. That’s why we’re here to help you out with that. We have a couple sites that you can use to create create contests.
The first selection is a page from Social Media Examiner, which gives you ten great contest ideas you can use for your holiday social media marketing strategy.
- Boost brand awareness with a tag campaign
- Create momentum with a multi-day social media giveaway
- Get ongoing engagement from recurring social media contests
- Make the most of lesser-known holidays
- Encourage your audience to create content to win prizes
- Offer a huge prize for loyal customers
- Start a hashtag contest
- Collaborate with a complementary brand
- Partner with an influencer
- Run contests across social channels
In another page, you’ll be given 10 B2B ideas and tips to generate leads running giveaways and contests. In this Judgify.me post, they give you ideas for running contests in the B2B industry, challenges the features of the industry, B2B industry best practices and more.
Check out these two posts for some great contest ideas for the upcoming holidays!