The age of our site, the H1/H2 preference, bounce rate, and shared hosting all have something in common with each other – not a single of of them directly affects your Google rankings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will show us ten different factors that are commonly thought to influence your rankings that Google doesn’t care about.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities