The age of our site, the H1/H2 preference, bounce rate, and shared hosting all have something in common with each other – not a single of of them directly affects your Google rankings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will show us ten different factors that are commonly thought to influence your rankings that Google doesn’t care about.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts