The age of our site, the H1/H2 preference, bounce rate, and shared hosting all have something in common with each other – not a single of of them directly affects your Google rankings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will show us ten different factors that are commonly thought to influence your rankings that Google doesn’t care about.
- Pinterest Marketing Partner Program Adds Creative Segment With 7 Ad Platforms
- Google Updates ‘Ad Settings’ Which Allows Users To Turn Off Targeting Signals
- When Bounce Rate, Browse Rate (PPV), and Time-on-Site Are Useful Metrics… and When They Aren’t – Whiteboard Friday
- The 90 Day Challenge To Build The Authority Of Your Website
- Salesforce Adds Interaction Studio, Integration With Google Analytics 360