The age of our site, the H1/H2 preference, bounce rate, and shared hosting all have something in common with each other – not a single of of them directly affects your Google rankings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will show us ten different factors that are commonly thought to influence your rankings that Google doesn’t care about.
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases
- New Google Search Console Adds Mobile Usability Report, Manage Users & Add Site Features