The age of our site, the H1/H2 preference, bounce rate, and shared hosting all have something in common with each other – not a single of of them directly affects your Google rankings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will show us ten different factors that are commonly thought to influence your rankings that Google doesn’t care about.
- These 4 AMP Myths Need to Die: Here’s Why
- Bottos Launches A Marketplace For Data To Train AI Models
- YouTube Ads Found On Extremist Content Channels, Reigniting Company’s Brand Safety Issues
- Google Confirms Rolling Out A Broad Core Search Algorithm Update Earlier This Week
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%