Rand Fishkin, who has spent the last few weeks analyzing hundreds of SERPs, has identified 10 different types of content that work best for SEO and classified which formats are best suited for certain queries. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will explain these content types and how to sue them to satisfy searcher intent, match them to the right projects, and enhance your overall strategy.
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR