Rand Fishkin, who has spent the last few weeks analyzing hundreds of SERPs, has identified 10 different types of content that work best for SEO and classified which formats are best suited for certain queries. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will explain these content types and how to sue them to satisfy searcher intent, match them to the right projects, and enhance your overall strategy.
- Facebook Rolls Out Dynamic Ads For Auto, Updates Lead Ads For Appointments
- Private Blog Networks: A Great Way To Get Your Site Penalized
- Where To Go Next With Your Google My Business Listing
- Google Maps Gets Brighter UI, New Category Icons And More Color-Coding
- Google Tries To Bring More Transparency To News Content With Help From The Trust Project