Although I’m sure there are businesses who wouldn’t care to admit it, there are plenty of in-house marketing teams that neglect SEO.
In this Ignite Visibility video, John Lincoln, SEO expert and Ignite Visibility CEO, will help you make your in-house SEO team feel better and supported by the company as a whole, and not pushed aside as an afterthought.
The video covers the following:
- Get input from your SEO team before updating websites
- Don’t roll out large changes without checking with the SEO team first
- Get content added to your website as quickly as possible
- Don’t make technical changes to your website without approval
- Don’t migrate a website without reviewing
- Plan time to review everything
- Include your SEO team in internal marketing strategy meetings
- Align your paid media and search engine optimization strategies
- Give your SEO team the resources they need
- Have a budget and specific resources to help your SEO team grow