We have discussed influencers and influencer marketing here at Thrive before, and it’s made you want to find some for yourself so you can begin your own influencer marketing campaign.
But you’re not sure what you about where to find the right one. Luckily, there are a lot of help out there, and Ignite Visibility is here to show you some tools that will assist in finding the influencers you want.
Here are the tools that are mentioned in the following video:
- Buzzsumo – social listening platform
- Traackr – manage campaigns and track performance
- Keyhole – measure hashtags and analytics
- Awario – search engine to find influencers
- Followerwonk – hunt down Twitter influencers
- Klear – in-depth search engine to find niche influencers that work with your competitors
- GroupHigh – find contact information for blogger and influencers
- UpInfluence – all-in-one AI platform
- BuzzStream – CRM tool for managing influencer outreach
- SimilarWeb – marketing intelligence tool to understand your market competitors
- Tagger – a global influencer software that connects the right influencers to your brand