Does it feel like your posting content on social media just because? Are you just going through the motions because you’re not seeing the results you want to see?
If you want to find ways to improve your social media content strategy and generate more engagement with your followers, the folks over at Brafton are here to help.
Brafton shares their social media tips in the following infographic, which you can to finally get the results you are looking for.
Here’s a quick summary of the infographic:
- Take social media seriously
- Know your role
- Develop a well-rounded skill set
- Define your target audience
- Provide actual value to your followers
- Choose your channel(s) wisely
- Make it easy for people to find you on social media
- Craft a detailed social media strategy
- Establish SMART goals
- Keep your content relevant
- Find out what your competition does well
- Stay on top of trends and platform updates
- Make your life easier with the right tools
- Keep at it!
Source – Social Media Today