What do you ask when you have the ability to talk to one of Google’s most helpful voice willing to answer your most pressing SEO questions? Will Critchlow had the honor of interviewing John Mueller of Google at SearchLove London. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Will shares his best lessons from that session, and covers Domain Authority, the great subdomain versus subfolder debate, as well as a view into the technical workings of noindex/nofollow.
- SEO Keyword Research to Massively Increase Traffic & Grow Your Business
- Pagination Is Important: Here’s Why
- MoPub Gives Publishers Impression-Level Revenue Data, Links With Attribution Platforms
- SEMrush Expands To Amazon With Sellerly For Product Page Testing
- Class-Action Lawsuit Accuses Google Of Improperly Withholding Refunds For Ad Fraud