When you have one of Google’s most helpful and empathetic voices voices willing to answer incredibly pressing SEO questions, who should you ask? Recently, Will Critchlow interviewed Google’s John Mueller at SearchLove London. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Will shares his best lessons from that session. He covers Domain Authority, the great subdomain versus subfolder debate, and a look into the technical workings of noindex/nofollow.
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners
- Amazon To Introduce Video Ads In Mobile-App Search Results
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising