There are several clues that can be hiding in your backlink profile that spammy things are happening, including off-topic backlinks to cookie-cutter anchor text. From a single stand point, each issue may not be a big deal, but in conjunction, common red flags can be a big issue when trying to perform an audit with your backlink profile. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Kameron Jenkins shares her est advice from years working with a number of clients on what you should be looking out for in a link profile audit.
- Improve Your PPC Performance Starting Today With These 7 Expert Actions
- Facebook Marketing API To Get ‘Special Ad Category’ Field For Housing, Employment, Credit Advertisers
- Twitter Introduces 6-Second Viewable Video Ad Bids
- Conductor Purchase Price Revealed: $15.8M Cash + $97.8M Stock
- Google My Business Adds Bulk Review Management