There are several clues that can be hiding in your backlink profile that spammy things are happening, including off-topic backlinks to cookie-cutter anchor text. From a single stand point, each issue may not be a big deal, but in conjunction, common red flags can be a big issue when trying to perform an audit with your backlink profile. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Kameron Jenkins shares her est advice from years working with a number of clients on what you should be looking out for in a link profile audit.
- Ranking Content Quality Analysis (RCQA) Can Sharpen Your Keyword Research: Here’s Why
- Bing Ads Bad Account Takedowns Doubled In 2018
- Google AMP, Mobile-Friendly Testing Tools Support Code Editing
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners