SEO reporting plays an important role in developing a strong digital marketing strategy for your business. Collecting the right data and knowing how to sort and understand it will let you know what efforts are actually bringing in business, and what isn’t. It also shows what sort of improvements you need to make in order to provide a quality ROI for the company.
This is what SEO reports an important part of any SEO strategy.
I’m sure that for those of you who are creating SEO reports, you probably want to be sure that the ones your creating are as perfect as they can be. In this case, SEMrush has created an infographic that shows the anatomy of that perfect SEO report.
Here’s what you should include in your SEO reports:
- Number of Indexed Pages
- Organized keywords
- Defined Geographies if optimizing for multiple locations
- Ogranic rankings per location
- Change in organic rankings
- SERP features per keyword
- Website traffic overall and specifically from oganic search
- Specific page URL ranking afor primary keywords and the traffic data for those pages
- Top keywords with the greatest improvement in organic position
- Progress with technical site issues