It seems that the great 301 vs 302 debate is always raging on into the history of SEO. This debate repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Pete re-visits this topic in SEO. Dr. Pete explains how bots and humans experience pages differently depending on which solution you use, why it matters and how each choice may be treated by Google.
- Getting Ideas for On-Page Optimization
- Google Ads To Remove Accelerated Ad Delivery Option Next Month
- FTC Smacks Down Anti-Review ‘Non-Disparagement Clauses’ In Form Contracts
- Improve Your PPC Performance Starting Today With These 7 Expert Actions
- Facebook Marketing API To Get ‘Special Ad Category’ Field For Housing, Employment, Credit Advertisers