To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons