To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- Quality Content Has These Three Attributes: Here’s Why
- Offers They Can’t Refuse: Strategies To Stand Out On Black Friday
- 10 Lays To Generate Links With Online Influencers
- As A Business, You Can Now Sign Up To Add Booking Buttons To Your Google Local Results
- Google Expanding Attribution Beta To Hundreds More Advertisers