To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages
- Google Analytics Admin Emails Sent To Search Console Users In Latest Bug
- Google To Redirect Old Search Console Reports to New Ones Dec. 13
- The Social Media Trends To Watch For in 2019
- Google Search Now Supports Live Streams With Indexing API, Structured Data