To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why