To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases
- New Google Search Console Adds Mobile Usability Report, Manage Users & Add Site Features