To some, history is bound to repeat itself. This is certainly how it is when it comes to the 301/302/rel=cononical debate. History definitely repeats itself about every three months. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dr. Peter J. Meyers tells us how bots and human experience pages differently depending on what solution you use, why it matters, and how every choice could be treated by Google.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster