When you’re offering to do work for a client, you have to think quite carefully how you go about pitching it to them. The last thing you want to do is to give your clients unrealistic expectations. This is never a smart move, as it will never make them happy, leaving a bad taste in their mouth of you, and you with no client. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rnad will explain how to set expectations that will lead to excitement, but won’t leave a bitter flavor for the client. It’s a total win-win for everybody.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday