When it comes to creating content, how easy do you think it is to create it, when it comes to marketing to your audience? It’s certainly going to be one of the most difficult jobs to do. As far as creating content for your existing audience, that’s an easy job to do, as you’ve already captured their attention. From there, all you have to do isa simply keep creating content as you’ve been doing. But what about creating content for the audience you don’t have? That’s the secret to creating a larger audience! In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin talks to us about why creating strictly for your target audience is a bit short-sighted, and why we should consider having a broader vision.
- Facebook’s Ad Library Now Allows You To See When Political Ads Ran
- Facebook Introduces New Rules for Groups Addressing Concerns With Misinformation And Hate Speech
- The Theory Behind Ranking Factors
- Taboola Partners With IAS To Adopt Pre-Bid Brand Safety Technology
- Facebook is Limiting the Number of Ads That a Page Can Run