It has been announced by Bing that within Bing Maps, it’s now possible to build and share your itinerary for upcoming vacations for trips. In Bing Maps, you can take pre-designed itineraries and customize them for your own trip.
As an example, you can search on Bing Maps for [3 day Boston itinerary], and you’ll get the ability to take a prepaid trip plan and rework it for your specific needs. Bing wrote that you can:
- Add the attractions you want to visit.
- Remove or re-order attractions to optimize your day.
- Add or remove days to fit your schedule.
- Save your itinerary to My Places for future editing.
- Share your itinerary with friends and family.
- Take your itinerary on the go — view it on your mobile phone.
Here’s a screenshot of the feature:
Then, you can share these itineraries with friends and families. Here’s how Bing shows you the itineraries you created:
It even works on mobile as well:
This feature is available only for popular destinations. Currently, it’s only available for US and UK users at this time.