We know what it’s like when you plan, launch and await the many returns you expect on a content campaign. But then reality hits and you are nothing but disappointed when it fails. But luckily, there are some clever ways to give your failed campaigns a second chance at life and an opportunity to earn the links that were missed out on the first time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Shannon McGuirk gives us a five-step plan for breathing new life into a dead content campaign.
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map