We know what it’s like when you plan, launch and await the many returns you expect on a content campaign. But then reality hits and you are nothing but disappointed when it fails. But luckily, there are some clever ways to give your failed campaigns a second chance at life and an opportunity to earn the links that were missed out on the first time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Shannon McGuirk gives us a five-step plan for breathing new life into a dead content campaign.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday