We know what it’s like when you plan, launch and await the many returns you expect on a content campaign. But then reality hits and you are nothing but disappointed when it fails. But luckily, there are some clever ways to give your failed campaigns a second chance at life and an opportunity to earn the links that were missed out on the first time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Shannon McGuirk gives us a five-step plan for breathing new life into a dead content campaign.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities