We know what it’s like when you plan, launch and await the many returns you expect on a content campaign. But then reality hits and you are nothing but disappointed when it fails. But luckily, there are some clever ways to give your failed campaigns a second chance at life and an opportunity to earn the links that were missed out on the first time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Shannon McGuirk gives us a five-step plan for breathing new life into a dead content campaign.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons