We know what it’s like when you plan, launch and await the many returns you expect on a content campaign. But then reality hits and you are nothing but disappointed when it fails. But luckily, there are some clever ways to give your failed campaigns a second chance at life and an opportunity to earn the links that were missed out on the first time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Shannon McGuirk gives us a five-step plan for breathing new life into a dead content campaign.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’