It might be surprising, but the top ranking pages aren’t always the best targets for your link building efforts. There are good reasons to chase them, but keep in mind that there are drawbacks, and even not so obvious alternatives that you may not have considered trying. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses the pros and cons of targeting high-ranking sites for links and why you should consider a link intersect strategy, targeting sites that rank for broader topics, and earning links from publications ranking beyond page one of the SERPs.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages