It might be surprising, but the top ranking pages aren’t always the best targets for your link building efforts. There are good reasons to chase them, but keep in mind that there are drawbacks, and even not so obvious alternatives that you may not have considered trying. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses the pros and cons of targeting high-ranking sites for links and why you should consider a link intersect strategy, targeting sites that rank for broader topics, and earning links from publications ranking beyond page one of the SERPs.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing