It might be surprising, but the top ranking pages aren’t always the best targets for your link building efforts. There are good reasons to chase them, but keep in mind that there are drawbacks, and even not so obvious alternatives that you may not have considered trying. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses the pros and cons of targeting high-ranking sites for links and why you should consider a link intersect strategy, targeting sites that rank for broader topics, and earning links from publications ranking beyond page one of the SERPs.
- Level Up your Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Google Brings ‘End-To-End’ Food Ordering To Search, Maps, Google Assistant
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain – Whiteboard Friday
- Practical & Powerful Link Building Tactics
- Survey Finds Only 36% Of UK Consumers Have Greater Trust In Companies After GDPR