It might be surprising, but the top ranking pages aren’t always the best targets for your link building efforts. There are good reasons to chase them, but keep in mind that there are drawbacks, and even not so obvious alternatives that you may not have considered trying. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses the pros and cons of targeting high-ranking sites for links and why you should consider a link intersect strategy, targeting sites that rank for broader topics, and earning links from publications ranking beyond page one of the SERPs.
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts
- How To Sync Your Keywords And Ad Labels With An AdWords Script
- Latest Updates To Gboard For Android Include A ‘Search All Media’ Feature
- Ready To Be More Successful at PPC In 2018
- Google AdSense Launches New Type Of Ad Format That Optimizes Placements