Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords) has always had frequent product updates, but because of the continued growth and improvements in machine learning (ML). Every month seems to bring new automated features, as well as the manual features we can all expect. The exciting part of these automatons is that they promise similar results without as [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]