Regarding the news with Verizon's buyout of Yahoo, according to Bloomberg, the two entities are close to renegotiating a deal between them, which would bring the price down $250 million. This price drop is a lot less than the previously rumored $1 billion that was originally sought by the telecommunications company. $4.8 billion was the originally announced purchase [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR