Regarding the news with Verizon's buyout of Yahoo, according to Bloomberg, the two entities are close to renegotiating a deal between them, which would bring the price down $250 million. This price drop is a lot less than the previously rumored $1 billion that was originally sought by the telecommunications company. $4.8 billion was the originally announced purchase [...]
- Google Ads Credits For SMBs Start Rolling Out
- How to Achieve Remote Mindfulness
- What’s The Right Messaging When Customers Are Divided About Reopening?
- What You Need To Know About The Core Web Vitals Report Replacing The Speed Report in Google Search Console
- How to Do a Website Migration: 6 Tips to Do it Like a Pro