Regarding the news with Verizon's buyout of Yahoo, according to Bloomberg, the two entities are close to renegotiating a deal between them, which would bring the price down $250 million. This price drop is a lot less than the previously rumored $1 billion that was originally sought by the telecommunications company. $4.8 billion was the originally announced purchase [...]
- What Are Some Key Metrics That Will Help Maximize Your Online Events?
- Trump Approves The Oracle And TikTok Deal
- Want Some Last-Minute Tips And Techniques For E-Commerce Sites?
- Facebook’s Ad Library Now Allows You To See When Political Ads Ran
- Facebook Introduces New Rules for Groups Addressing Concerns With Misinformation And Hate Speech