According to one estimate, there are currently 8.2 million US homes with Amazon Echo/Alexa devices. VoiceLabs says that Google has sold anywhere between 400,000 and 500,000 of their Google Home devices since it first came out. Based on these two estimates, Home and Echo have made a market that is approaching nine million "voice-first devices." This doesn't [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?