According to one estimate, there are currently 8.2 million US homes with Amazon Echo/Alexa devices. VoiceLabs says that Google has sold anywhere between 400,000 and 500,000 of their Google Home devices since it first came out. Based on these two estimates, Home and Echo have made a market that is approaching nine million "voice-first devices." This doesn't [...]
- How Can You Bring Even More Value To Your Email Marketing?
- Twitter Shares Insights Into How Effective New Prompts Are When Getting Users To Read Content Before Retweeting
- Accessible Machine Learning for SEOs
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask