For those of you who use the Bing app on a regular basis, you'll know that they recently updated its iOS app back in December. The update included a bar code scanner, in-store price comparisons, third-part app integration and other features. On February 4th, Bing refreshed its iOS app again, launching an entirely new version of Bing for Android. [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?