Apple held its annual hardware keynote on September 10 in order to showcase the company's new device offerings, which focused primarily on the iPhone. There was a number of announcements that included the newest models of iPhones, now Apple watches, an aggressively priced new iPad along with subscription services Apple Arcade and Netflix rival Apple TV+. [...]
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection
- Facebook Continues Its New Hashtag Use Metrics Test In Post Composer
- There May Still Be Restrictions For TikTok In The US Even With The Oracle Deal
- What Are Some Key Metrics That Will Help Maximize Your Online Events?