Right now, Ask.com's Apache server status page is open for the public to look at, and can be found at ask.com/server-status. In short, any queries and user actions done on that server on Ask.com was open to anybody to look at. It seemed that the page was left completely open for the public to check out. [...]
- How Can You Bring Even More Value To Your Email Marketing?
- Twitter Shares Insights Into How Effective New Prompts Are When Getting Users To Read Content Before Retweeting
- Accessible Machine Learning for SEOs
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask