When it comes to generating keywords that effectively identify search engine users as likely prospects for a successful campaign, it is, quite honestly, a deeply intuitive process. Managing keywords, especially for large campaigns that use thousands, or even millions, of keywords, is a full-time job, all on its own. For all the sophistication that SEM demands, [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?