On March 13, Bing launched a set of smart answers that can be found in the search results for March Madness. To get the brackets, just head over to Bing and do a search for [march madness]. Once you've done the search for March Madness, you'll be given three options that appear above the typical search results. At this point, [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company