A new travel app has been released by Microsoft, called Outings, for iOS and Android. The app, which was created by the Microsoft Garage Project, curates travel-specific content and images to assist users in finding potential travel destinations. “Whether you’re looking for a fun hike near town or planning your next vacation destination, often the hardest [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?