With Facebook's new Frame Studio, users can make frames that will be superimposed on top of pictures that was taken with the Facebook camera on profile pictures. This is a different kind of marketing channel, and does have a few limitations. Technically, you could consider Frames as filters, which is familiar to those who use [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?