With Facebook's new Frame Studio, users can make frames that will be superimposed on top of pictures that was taken with the Facebook camera on profile pictures. This is a different kind of marketing channel, and does have a few limitations. Technically, you could consider Frames as filters, which is familiar to those who use [...]
- Can Brands Operate With Purpose While Embracing Change As We Try Reopening Businesses?
- Google Opens Image Extension Beta, Adds Countdowns To Responsive Search Ads
- Augmented Begins To Drive Sales: AR Product Engagement Increased Mobile Purchases At eBags
- Google Has Updated Its Recipe Structured Data Guidance
- Google Will Now Notify GMB Account Owners By Email When Local Listings Suspended