With Facebook's new Frame Studio, users can make frames that will be superimposed on top of pictures that was taken with the Facebook camera on profile pictures. This is a different kind of marketing channel, and does have a few limitations. Technically, you could consider Frames as filters, which is familiar to those who use [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?