Sporting events were going to be a huge driver of advertising spend growth this year, but thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, we're seeing widespread cancellations. On March 24, an announcement was made to postpone the 2020 Summer Olympics, which was originally supposed to take place this June. Will the ad dollars meant for the games [...]
- Facebook Ads Launches New Shopping Audiences & Product Tag Ads
- What Are The Top Social Media Predictions For 2021?
- Pinterest Gets New Presentation, Discovery And Ad Options To Assist Retailers For The End Of Year Push
- Google Ads Adds New Features, Expands Merchant Promotions for Free & Organic Shipping Listings
- Facebook Launches Cloud Gaming On Android And Web