It's been confirmed with Search Engine Land that Google is discontinuing support for the Google Site Search product. For those who don't know, Google Site Search is a paid product that lets you power your internal website's search engine based on the Google search technology. Google charges based on monthly query volume for the product. At [...]
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR
- 18 Video Marketing Insights for Social Success
- Do You Still Need A PPC Tool With The New Google Ads?
- Mind Games: Craft Killer Experiences with 7 Lessons from Cognitive Psychology by Sarah Weise