Google announced last September that they were going to start using signed-in user data to enable retargeting across devices on the Google Display Network. On May 15th, audience lists that were created in Google Analytics will begin using this data. The following alerts began showing in Google Analytics: Starting May 15, 2017, all properties using Remarketing with [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?