Google announced last September that they were going to start using signed-in user data to enable retargeting across devices on the Google Display Network. On May 15th, audience lists that were created in Google Analytics will begin using this data. The following alerts began showing in Google Analytics: Starting May 15, 2017, all properties using Remarketing with [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’