Google announced last September that they were going to start using signed-in user data to enable retargeting across devices on the Google Display Network. On May 15th, audience lists that were created in Google Analytics will begin using this data. The following alerts began showing in Google Analytics: Starting May 15, 2017, all properties using Remarketing with [...]
- What Are Some Key Metrics That Will Help Maximize Your Online Events?
- Trump Approves The Oracle And TikTok Deal
- Want Some Last-Minute Tips And Techniques For E-Commerce Sites?
- Facebook’s Ad Library Now Allows You To See When Political Ads Ran
- Facebook Introduces New Rules for Groups Addressing Concerns With Misinformation And Hate Speech