In an announcement by the European Commission, UK based companies and residents that own .EU ccTLDs will need to surrender those domain names after Brexit. Here's what the notice says: As of the withdrawal date, undertakings and organisations that are established in the United Kingdom but not in the EU, and natural persons who reside in the [...]
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases