Did you know that, according to the SBA and the census bureau, out of the 600,000 businesses that open up each year, about 550,000 of them close each year in the United States alone. This means that there are only 50,000 business that have found a way to stay afloat in their first year. This [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’